Emmanuel Hadjidakis is an associate principal in Baker & McKenzie.Wong & Leow's Finance & Projects Team. He has worked in Singapore for over eight years and has prior experience working in London and Sydney.
Mr. Hadjidakis acts for financiers, borrowers and sponsors in a wide range of finance transactions across the Asia Pacific region. He is experienced in general finance, project finance, acquisition finance, Islamic finance, trade finance and property finance. Mr. Hadjidakis has also acted in numerous cross-border debt restructurings across the Asia Pacific region.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised CIMB Bank Berhad on the GBP270 million loan facility to Lotus Cars Limited.
- Advised ICICI Bank Ltd on the USD500 million loan facility to Monte Cello Corporation NV.
- Advised BNP Paribas and Natixis as mandated lead arrangers on the USD540 million loan facility provided to Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group.
- Advised UBS AG (Hong Kong), BNP Paribas (Hong Kong) and Goldman Sachs Credit Partners LP on the USD850 million secured acquisition financing of Want Want Holding Limited by Want Want International Limited.
- Advised The Islamic Bank of Asia Limited, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Malaysia) Berhad, CIMB Bank Berhad (Singapore), OCBC Al-Amin Bank Berhad and Qatar National Bank SAQ (Singapore Branch) on the USD100 million murabaha facility provided to Olam International Ltd.
- Advised Standard Chartered Bank as mandated lead arranger on the USD100 million revolving grain trade facility for Noble Grain Pte Ltd.
England & Wales (2004)
New South Wales~Australia (2001)
Baker & McKenzie.Wong & Leow is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.