Nadia Goreslavskaya is a partner in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie. She is experienced in antimonopoly regulation, corporate law and general commercial law matters and is recommended by Chambers Europe, being cited as "a rising star in [competition/antitrust]" and "establishing herself as an active and hands-on competition lawyer." PLC Which lawyer? Yearbook describes her as "building a strong presence in the market advising on the competition aspects of corporate transactions in the region."
Ms. Goreslavskaya’s practice focuses on antitrust & competition, general corporate, and general commercial laws.
- Advising several international pharmaceutical companies, and large Russian and international alcohol, tobacco, food and software companies on compliance of their distribution schemes with Russian general civil and competition legislation.
- Advising a major international manufacturer of luxury goods on competition law issues regarding territorial exclusivity, bonus systems, recommended prices, and others in the context of a distribution agreement.
- Advising, as a temporary in-house lawyer, the Russian subdivision of a leading worldwide manufacturer of computers, mobile devices and software solutions on fair trade practices.
- Representing a large international computer manufacturer in a proceeding initiated by the Russian competition authority on charges of concerted actions leading to illegal tying practices.
- Representing a Russian subsidiary of a foreign pharmaceuticals manufacturer in a proceeding initiated by the Russian competition authority on a charge of unfair competition.
- Representing a major international pharmaceutical company in a court proceeding initiated to set aside a decision of the Russian competition authority on the inclusion of the same manufacturer into the register of dominant entities.
- Representing a foreign manufacturer in an administrative proceeding initiated by the Russian competition authority on a charge of providing false information.
- Advising pharmaceutical companies on dealing with dawn raids and information requests of the Russian competition authority.
- Participating in internal investigations conducted by foreign entities to assess compliance of their Russian subsidiaries with Russian competition legislation.
- Conducting client trainings on competition law-related and other compliance issues.
- Obtained clearance for a leading global telecommunication services provider in connection with its merger with a worldwide Internet services provider, ensuring there were no fines for late merger control filing from the Russian competition authority.
- Advising a large number of Russian and international companies on state clearance of direct acquisition transactions, and other transactions involving acquisition of indirect control over Russian businesses.
Допуск к практике
- Россия (2001)
- Financial Academy (2012)
- Московский государственный институт международных отношений (2001)