Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Raiffesienbank Czech Republic and other members of RB group on acquisition of new core banking IT solution from Infosys.
- Represented CSOB, a major Czech bank, with respect to payment card acceptance agreement, SLAs and IT support and maintenance agreements with various merchants in the Czech Republic.
- Advised Telefónica O2 Czech Republic (formerly Cesky Telecom), a major Czech telecommunication provider, on oneSAP project concerning software development, implementation, integration and maintenance services.
- Advised Brocade Communications, a major telecommunication devices provider, with respect to export of cryptography technology.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- IT Law Society - President
- IT Law Society - Vice President
- Czech Republic (2005)
- Charles University, Prague (J.D.) (2002)
- Charles University, Prague (Mgr.) (2001)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Erasmus/Socrates Program) (2001)
Mr. Čermák is the author of "Internet and Copyright Law," published in 2001 and 2003 (2nd edition). He is also co-author of the study "Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in the Czech Republic" published in 2004. Mr. Čermák is a 2001 graduate of the Law Faculty of Charles University in Prague and also studied law at K.U. Leuven, Belgium. He obtained his JUDr. academic title in May 2002. Mr. Čermák is a licensed lawyer admitted to the Czech Bar.