Anna focuses her practices on corporate and commercial legal matters, with a particular focus on M&A, private equity and joint venture transactions, reorganizations, as well as business expansions of Polish entrepreneurs.
In her practice, she advises clients on a broad range of transactions, particularly in e-commerce, consumer goods, manufacturing and healthcare sectors, as well as corporate and commercial litigation and day-to-day corporate maintenance. Anna has successfully led a number of complex, high value and multi-tasking, domestic and cross-border projects and has a wide experience in corporate reorganizations (both domestic and cross-border), particular in relation to mergers, demergers, spin-offs, carve-outs, joint venture and corporate transformations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd., an Asian government-linked investment company on the acquisition of a portfolio of logistics assets located in Poland, Germany and the United States, with a total deal value in excess of USD 900 million.
- Advised Polish growing mobile devices gaming company on the acquisition of a local gaming third party provider.
- Advised on numerous domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, both on buy and sell side; multiple transactions in various sectors, including real estate, investment, IT, food, consumer goods, services and manufacturing.
- Coordinated various local reorganizations (mergers, demergers, spin-offs, carve-outs, transformations, etc.) and advised on Polish aspects of global reorganization projects, including pre-transaction restructurings, post-acquisition integrations and non-transactional transformations (numerous sectors, including IT, healthcare, finance, insurance, automotive, industrial and manufacturing).
- Acted for multinational IT, automotive and healthcare corporations in acquisitions and post-acquisition integrations of the acquired companies.
- Advised numerous foreign clients on Polish aspects of distribution relationships; ensured comprehensive legal asistance in relation to entering into and/or terminating distribution arrangements.
- Advised a leading automotive corporation on a number of cash repatriation projects involving their Polish subsidiaries.
- Advised Polish clients in negotiating and executing complex commercial leases and equipment supply agreements, and a full range of corporate and commercial matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association - Member
- Poland (2019)
- Warsaw University (Master of Laws) (2014)