Nicholas Zlevor is an associate in the Transactional group of Baker McKenzie's Chicago office.
Prior to joining the Firm, Nicholas was a corporate regulatory attorney at a leading law firm in New York.
Nicholas advises multinational companies on global and domestic mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and other strategic transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The University of Michigan Law School - Human Rights Association, Co-chair
- The University of Michigan Law School - Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law, Associate Editor
- New York~United States (2019)
- University of Michigan Law School (JD) (2018)
- University of Wisconsin (BA History and Environmental Studies) (2014)
- Speaker, Suspicious Activity Reports: Reporting, Requirements and Current Issues, Lorman Webinar, March 2021
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.