Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Barbara Ziegler is an associate in the Corporate and Compliance practice groups of Baker McKenzie's Munich office. Prior to joining the Firm in 2022, Barbara gained experience in the areas of corporate law and dispute resolution working as associate and research assistant in other law firms in Germany and Sweden. Besides working as an attorney-at-law, Barbara writes her doctoral thesis concerning supply chain compliance.
Barbara advises international and domestic clients on a wide range of corporate law and compliance matters. Regarding her corporate practice, she focuses on assisting corporations and limited liability companies on all types of corporate law matters. In her compliance practice, her focus is on internal investigations, third party review projects, compliance M&A due diligence, compliance audit as well as the implementation of compliance management systems.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany - Member
- Junior Chamber Club (JCC) of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany - Member
- German Nordic Lawyers Association (DNJV) - Member
- Germany (2021)
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg (Assessor Exam) (2020)
- University of Passau (Referendar Exam) (2016)
- Co-author, "Depping/Walden, LkSG - Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz, Kommentar," C. H. Beck, October 2022
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.