Jasmin Rosita Zareie is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Vienna office. Before joining the Firm, she worked in the national and international dispute resolution departments of several top tier international Austrian law firms, at the Higher Regional Court of Vienna and International Law department of the University of Vienna. She focuses on national and international dispute resolution with a particular expertise on national and international commercial litigation, compliance & investigations, ADR and white collar crimes. Jasmin serves as the Head of Delegation at the UNCITRAL Working Group I & II at the United Nations in New York.
Jasmin has significant experience in national and international commercial litigation law and economic business crimes. She advises national and international clients on and compliance matters and on the development and implementation of compliance systems and anti-corruption regulations. She also focuses on the conduct of internal investigations in companies.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Jasmin handled the following matters:
- Advised and worked with leading corporate and investment banks on the development and enhancement of criminal law directories and on the implementation of anti-corruption regulations.
- Acted for a multinational business enterprise on the risk analysis of the corporation management as well as on the development, implementation and control of compliance systems.
- Advised an international company in the instruction sector in a complex multinational compliance and internal investigation case.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) - Member
- Transparency International (Austrian Chapter) - Member
- Academic Forum for Foreign Affairs - Hochschulliga für die Vereinten Nationen (UNYSA) - Member
- Young ICCA - International Council for Commercial Arbitration- Member
- European Law Students' Association (ELSA) - Member
- Moot Alumni Association (MAA) - Member
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur., with distinction) (2016)
Contributor, Handbook Compliance, 3rd edition, edited by Karin Mair and Alexander Petsche, August 2019
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.