Daliya Zalyalova is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Moscow office. She joined the Firm’s Moscow office in 2017.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised pharmaceutical company on acquisition of pharmaceutical portfolio.
- Advised Asia-based company on establishment of a JV with Russian state-owned company (medical clinics).
- Advised leading German pharmaceutical company during its acquisition by investment fund, including drafting for corporate and regulatory parts of the offering memorandum.
- Prepared set of contracts and policies on work with the pharmacy chains and distributors.
- Advised pharmaceutical company with physical presence in the client’s office for more than fifteen years during compliance investigation.
- Advised a major European medical device manufacturer on regulation of medical devices distribution and licensing.
- Advised a major German pharmaceutical company on narcotic and drastic substances circulation.
- Conducted compliance investigation in the leading alcohol beverage company.
- Advised leading pharmaceutical company on compliance issues of FCPA compliance, including conducting internal investigations.
- Support and coordination of multi-national projects, e.g., reorganization of the presence structure of a large pharmaceutical company in EMEA.
- Advised leading Russian pharmaceutical company on concluding the agreement for strategic localization of products of the international pharmaceutical company.
- Kazan State University (Candidate of Science) (2016)
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (LL.M.) (2010)
- Kazan State University (2009)
ICA Certificate in Compliance (2017)