Jenny Yun is an associate in the New York office of Baker McKenzie. She advises public and private companies on corporate restructurings, post-acquisition integrations, mergers and acquisitions, asset sales, and general corporate counseling. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Ms. Yun was a leveraged finance associate in the New York office of a major international law firm.
Ms. Yun focuses her practice on corporate restructurings, post-acquisition integrations, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counseling.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented leading US publishing and education company in multiple acquisitions for its education segment.
- Represented a media company in its joint venture to form a digital audio advertising network.
- Represented a hedge fund in USD220 million merger and acquisition of a marketing services corporation.
- Advised consumer products company on its international legal entity rationalization and various post-acquisition integrations.
- Represented an industrial services company in initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Advised multinational global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products on its post-acquisition integration of one of the leading seed breeding companies.
- Represented lender and administrative agent in USD500 million financing.
- Represented lender and administrative agent in USD140 million financing of borrower’s tender offer and related consent solicitation and refinancing of borrower’s indebtedness under previous loan and security agreement.
- California~United States (2007)
- New York~United States (2006)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.) (2005)
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education (Ed.M.) (1998)
- Cornell University (B.S.) (1997)