Lin Yuen is an associate in the Firm's Corporate Practice Group in Amsterdam. She primarily works in the energy, mining, infrastructure and climate change sectors, with particular focus on renewable energy projects.
Lin represents developers, investors and energy off-takers in the energy and infrastructure sector on commercial contracting, corporate transactions and dispute resolution. Her experience includes power generation (renewables and conventional), oil and gas, and petrochemicals, with emphasis on renewable energy and clean technology.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG) and SERO GmbH on the acquisition of Semecs.
- Advised Swiss investor group Ufenau Capital Partners and its portfolio company Swiss IT Security AG on the acquisition of Traxion B.V.
- Advised Marel hf. on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of PMJ
- Advised Eurus Energy Group on the acquisition in Netherlands of nine wind farms with a total output capacity of 72.5 MW.
- Advised a consortium of AkzoNobel, DSM, Philips and Google in contracting for renewable power in the Netherlands with respect to the Windfarm Krammer.
- Advised Triodos Bank and Triodos Groenfonds on the project financing of wind farm Bouwdokken.
- Advised several clients on renewable and conventional energy related projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (Nederlanse Orde van Advocaten) - Member
- Dutch Society of Energy Law (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Energierecht) - Member
- Corporate Litigation Association (Vereniging Corporate Litigation) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2008)
- Tilburg University (LL.M. Law and Technology) (2007)
- Tilburg University (J.D. Dutch Law) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.