Mary Yoo is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. Mary provides domestic and international tax planning advice for corporations and pass-through entities.
Mary advises US, non-US and multinational clients on an array of federal income tax matters, including corporate reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and repatriation strategies. She also advises on tax matters related to joint ventures, REITs, private equity funds and real estate transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association – Member
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Asian American Bar Association of Chicago – Member
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- University of Chicago Law School (JD) (2017)
- Cornell University (BS) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.