Dmitry Yeremin is a counsel in the Corporate & M&A Practice Group in Baker McKenzie’s Moscow office. He has advised clients on various M&A transactions, competition issues and provided general corporate and commercial support. He has been practicing law since 1993.
Mr. Yeremin’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, general corporate and commercial law, antitrust and competition issues, and bankruptcy legislation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised PPF Group and Eldorado with respect to the acquisition of electronics retail chain Beringov.
- Advised an international food and beverage company on competition law issues, including analysis of distribution agreements with respect to a number of issues such as territorial exclusivity, bonus systems, categorial management, recommended prices, among others.
- Advised the shareholders of Opitny Stekolny Zavod, one of Russia’s largest producers of glassware, on the sale of a 75 percent stake to Arc International, the leading French manufacturer and distributor of tableware.
- Advised leading Russian encryption software developer on structuring expansion in Europe, including development of holding, financial and business structure and incentive program for top managers.
- Advised SABMiller, one of the world’s leading brewers, on the acquisition of a 100 percent participation interest in Vladpivo, the largest brewer in the Russian Far East Primorie region.
- Advised Electricité de France on the potential acquisition of shares in OGK-1.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Non-commercial Partnership "Supporting Competition in the CIS Countries" - Member
- Russia (1993)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (1993)