Wayne Yang is a member of the Firm’s Banking & Finance and Securities practice groups. Wayne focuses his practice on syndication loan transactions, asset and structured finance matters. He regularly advises financial institutions, arrangers and equity participants on a wide variety of asset financing and structured financing transactions. He also deals with banking regulatory and advisory matters, including bank mergers and acquisitions. He represents and advises local and foreign banks, airlines and leasing companies in structuring, negotiating, and arranging aircraft finance, sales and lease back transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a major Taiwan bank in a NTD 4,119 billion term loan facility project in National Housing and Urban Regeneration Center.
- Acted for arrangers in various finances for solar power projects and gas-fired power projects.
- Acted for arrangers for finance and re-finance for major cable TV group in Taiwan.
- Named Recognized Practitioner by Chambers Asia-Pacific (2023)
- Named Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2023)
- Named A-List of Taiwan's Top 100 Lawyers by Asia Business Law Journal (2022)
- Named Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded by IFLR1000 (2021)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New York~United States (1994)
- Taipei~Taiwan (1990)
- New York University (M.C.J.) (1993)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B.) (1986)
Baker & McKenzie, a Taiwanese Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.