Sewok Yang is a senior associate of the Energy, Resources, Infrastructure and Corporate practice. Sewok has substantial experience in acting on various corporate and commercial matters, including acquisitions, joint venturing, development, operation and privatization of significant projects in the energy, resources and infrastructure industries.
Being born and raised in Japan, Sewok is native in both Japanese and English and focuses his practice on assisting Japanese clients with their investment and operation in Australia. He has also acted as an in-house counsel for Idemitsu Australia Resources in Australia and Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd in Japan.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Queensland - Member
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2012)
- Queensland~Australia (2011)
- Queensland University of Technology (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) (2011)
- University of Queensland (LL.B.) (2010)