Jerrold is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate M&A practice in London. He advises large companies, funds and other financial sponsors on cross-border mergers and acquisitions (both buy and sell side), as well as general corporate law matters. He also advises clients and the global Baker McKenzie network on warranty and indemnity insurance and related deal-risk products. He is admitted to practice in England and Wales, and Singapore.
Jerrold has spent six months on secondment with the loan syndications team at Standard Chartered Bank, as well as three months with Baker McKenzie's M&A practice in Singapore.
Jerrold received the Dean's List Award in addition to graduating with First Class Honours in Law from University College London. He subsequently completed the Legal Practice Course with Distinction.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Chr. Hansen, a global bioscience company, on the EUR 800 million sale of its Natural Colors business to EQT and related carve-outs across 33 jurisdictions.
- Advising Abbott Laboratories on various reorganisations, including the post-acquisition integration of St. Jude Medical.
- Advising the majority shareholders on the USD 3 billion sale of MagicLab (which owns the dating and social networking apps, Bumble, Badoo, Chappy and Lumen) to Blackstone (shortlisted for Private Equity Team of the Year, British Legal Awards 2020).
- Advising Puig S.L. (owner of fashion and fragrance brands such as Jean Paul Gaultier and Paco Rabanne) on its acquisition of a majority stake in Charlotte Tilbury, the iconic British luxury make-up and skincare brand (shortlisted for M&A Team of the Year, British Legal Awards 2020).
- Advising Platinum Equity on the carve-out aspects of its USD 2.1 billion acquisition of LifeScan, a leader in blood glucose monitoring products, from Johnson & Johnson.
- Advising Accenture on its acquisition of Parker Fitzgerald, a financial services consultancy business.
- Advising Platinum Equity on its USD 361 million acquisition of Pitney Bowes' global production mail business.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales - Member
- Singapore Academy of Law - Member
- England & Wales (Solicitor)
- Advocate and Solicitor of Singapore
- BPP (LPC, Distinction) (2016)
- University College London (LLB Law (First Class Honours) receiving the Dean's List award) (2015)