Elizabeth Yablonicky works in the Firm’s Global Tax Practice. She routinely advises companies on a variety of corporate and international taxation matters, particularly on transfer pricing matters. In addition to her practice, Ms. Yablonicky frequently speaks on transfer pricing tax issues at seminars organized by the Tax Executives Institute and BNA/CITE. She also co-authored "At Your Service(s): Still Crazy After All These Years" for International Taxation.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2000)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2000)
- Illinois~United States (2000)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2000)
- Rice University (B.A.) (1994)
- Rice University (Bachelor of Fine Arts) (1994)