Ms. Xu’s practice focuses various issues relating to capital market with a particular focus on public securities offerings in the United States and overseas.
Representative Legal Matters
- BOC International, HSBC, Guotai Junan International, Bank of China (Hong Kong), ICBC (Asia) and CMB Wing Lung Bank Limited; acted for the underwriters; bond issuance of AVIC International Holding Corporation; transaction amount: USD 300 million (2020).
- Kingsoft Corporation Limited (Code: 3888; issuance of 5-year 0.625% convertible bonds (2020); acted for the issuer; transaction amount: HKD 3.1 billion.
- Shanghai Dongzheng Automotive Finance Co., Ltd. (H share; listing on the main board of the Hong Kong stock exchange; as the underwriters' counsel); transaction amount: USD209 million.
- Represented a property development company in connection with its USD bond offering. This project is ongoing.
- Represented China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited in connection with its JPY bond offering. This project is ongoing.
- Represented Everbright Grand China Assets Limited in connection with its global offering and initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Represented Nanhai Corporation Limited in connection with several tranche of USD bond offering.
- Represented Eastern Air Overseas (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited in connection with its offering of SGD bond offering.
- Represented 3SBio Inc. in connection with its Euro bond offering.
- Represented Far East Horizon Limited in connection with its medium term notes issuing.
- New York~United States (2009)
- People's Republic of China~China (2006)
- New York University (LL.M.) (2008)
- Tsinghua University (LL.M.) (2007)
- Tsinghua University (LL.B.) (2005)
Baker & McKenzie, a Hong Kong partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.