Esther Xiang is an associate in Baker McKenzie´s Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Frankfurt. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked for an international law firm's corporate, banking and capital market departments in its London, Hong Kong and Shanghai offices.
Esther's practice focuses on cross-border M&A and general corporate advice, especially China related inbound and outbound investments, M&A and joint ventures.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2018)
- University of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course) (2016)
- Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster (LLM) (2011)
- Southwestern University of Political Science & Law (2008)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.