Amy has extensive experience with equity capital markets transactions, having advised on several initial public offerings and listings on Australia’s main exchanges, private placements, security purchase plans and rights issues of public companies and listed investment trusts. She also provides general corporate, post listing compliance, periodic and continuous disclosures, and corporate governance advice.
Amy is equally strong in financial services and funds related matters. She is experienced in advising on structuring and setting up retail or wholesale managed investment schemes as well as providing financial services regulatory advice on licensing and compliance issues related to Australian financial services license, Australian market license and Australian credit license to domestic and international financial services clients.
Representative Legal Matters
Equity Capital Markets
- Acting for Elanor Commercial Property Fund (ASX:ECF), a REIT with stapled securities structure, on its IPO and listing on ASX, private placement, share purchase plan and rights issue.
- Acting for Wiseway Group Limited (ASX:WWG) on its IPO, listing on ASX and a private placement and providing ongoing advice on continuous disclosure and reporting obligations.
- Acting for Mediland Pharm Limited (ASX:MPH) on its IPO and listing on ASX.
- Advising Beida New Energy Limited (NSX:BDE) on continuous disclosure and periodic reporting obligations.
- Advising Australia Samly Holdings Group Limited (SSX:8SA) on its share buy-back and delisting.
Financial Services and Funds
- Assisting with setting up several wholesale or retail managed investment schemes for Quay Fund Services;
- Assisting with setting up the recipient fund structure for I-Prosperity’s Accor hotel acquisition.
- Providing financial services advices for major financial institutions, including Credit Suisse, Bank of New York Mellon, Bank of America, HSBC, and AMP, across a broad range of topics including financial product design and distribution, licensees’ obligations, shareholding reporting in the context of a securities lending business, and super trustee obligations.
- Advising on structuring and setting up Ausvogar Significant Investor Visa compliant investment funds.
- Advising various financial services clients, including Charles Schwab, on their entering or exiting of Australian market.
- New South Wales~Australia (2018)
- University of New South Wales (Juris Doctor) (2017)
- Fudan University (Juris Master) (2015)