Edward Wu is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Restructuring and Insolvency Group in New York.
Edward focuses on business reorganizations, and debtor and creditor rights. He also represents clients in large and significant bankruptcy cases.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a large automotive manufacturer as the debtor in a complex chapter 11 case.
- Represented a large investment bank as a creditor in a chapter 11 case.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2010)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D.)
- New York University (B.A.)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.