Moe Worsley is a partner in the Firm's San Francisco/Palo Alto Tax Practice Group. Mr. Worsley advises companies on cross-border tax planning, mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture arrangements and group restructuring.
Mr. Worsley focuses on tax planning for mergers and acquisitions as well as drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documentation.
- California~United States (2017)
- New York~United States (2009)
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D.) (2008)
- University of Michigan (B.A. Economics and Political Science) (2003)
- University of Michigan (B.A.) (2003)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.