Dr. Eva-Maria Worm in an associate in the Firm’s Global Equity Services group. She advises US and non-US companies on global equity compensation. She started her career in the Corporate Law department of Baker McKenzie's Munich office with a focus on M&A and corporate reorganizations. She gained vast experience representing international clients in a broad range of industries in global cross-border transactions and reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a global US-based electronics components company in connection with its acquisition of a Germany-based manufacturer of custom mixed-layout connectors and cable assemblies with operations in the US, Germany, Czech Republic and Thailand.
- Advised a global pharmaceutical company with respect to the global separation and spin-off of its research-based pharmaceutical business.
- Advised a US-based multinational manufacturer and worldwide distributor of life science research products and clinical diagnostics products in the acquisition of the immunology business of a public listed German stock corporation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Global Equity Organization
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- Bar Association of Munich
- California~United States (2017)
- Illinois~United States (2013)
- Germany (2006)
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (Ph.D. Law magna cum laude) (2009)
- State of Bavaria (Bar Exam) (2006)
- University of Munich (Law Degree) (2005)
- University of Passau (First State Exam) (2003)
- Monash University (2000)