Justin Wong is an associate in the Banking & Finance Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's Sydney office.
Justin has experience in a range of banking and finance transactions, including corporate and acquisition finance, secured/unsecured lending, property finance, cross-border financial restructurings and general banking and finance transactions. He also has experience acting for investors and borrowers in connection with corporate bank facilities.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Asia Pacific Loan Market Association - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2011)
- University of New South Wales (Commerce) (2011)
- University of New South Wales (2011)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.