Agnes Won is an associate in Baker & McKenzie's Global Immigration & Mobility practice. Agnes represents employers engaged in the global transfer of personnel in all aspects of U.S. employment-based immigration matters. She has experience advising a broad array of clients, from start-ups to multinational companies, in numerous industries, including: information technology, healthcare, manufacturing, engineering, architectural, and interior design.
Agnes's practice is focused on assisting employers on employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visas. She advises employers on eligibility requirements and necessary documentation to secure employment authorization for foreign national professionals to work in the United States.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
- Korean American Bar Association - Member
- California~United States (2019)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D.) (2018)
- University of Alberta (B.S. Biochemistry) (2015)
- Speaker, Geopolitical Changes Impacting Immigration Law in EMEA | What Employers Need to Know Now (Video Chat), The Employer Report, 9 June 2023
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.