Dr. Maximilian Wolf
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB
Dr. Maximilian Wolf is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Dusseldorf office and member of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. He studied law at the universities of Greifswald and Heidelberg and joined Baker McKenzie's Berlin office as a law clerk in 2014. During his legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf 2015 to 2017, Maximilian worked for a chamber of commerce at the Regional Court of Dusseldorf, the Federal Cartel Office in Bonn and Baker McKenzie's offices in Dusseldorf and New York. He ranks amongst the top 0.1% of all graduates nationwide in both legal state exams.
Maximilian focuses his practice on corporate law, domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Permira/GFKL Lowell on its acquisition of Tesch Inkasso.
- Advised Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on the acquisition of a participation in R&M Group.
- Advised DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH on a joint venture with Deltatre AG.
- Advised Accenture on the acquisition of Mackevision.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- German-Israeli Lawyers Association - Member
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2017)
- University of Greifswald (Dr. jur.) (2016)
- University of Greifswald (First State Exam) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.