Joanna Wojnarowska works in the Firm’s Real Estate and Construction Practice Group. Her extensive experience includes advising on the legal aspects of construction, commercialization and sale of real estate investments. Chambers Europe top-ranks her in the field of construction advice. Ms. Wojnarowska is also listed as a leading lawyer by PLC Which Lawyer? and Legal 500.
Ms. Wojnarowska represents investors in real estate transactions — including site acquisition and disposal, construction, green-field investments as well as development and commercialization of office and retail projects in Poland. Her track record includes working on the Rondo 1 building and the Lipowy Office Park complex. She has also advised on the largest contract in the Polish real estate market involving the Europolis and Pekao SA (Unicredit Group).
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Hochtief Development Poland in all aspects of construction, commercialization and sale transaction of Rondo 1 building in Warsaw
- Advised Hochtief Development Poland in all aspects of construction, forward sale and commercialization of Lipowy Office Park in Warsaw
- Advised Liebrecht&Wood in all aspects of construction and commercialization of a new retail park in Poland
- Represented Kredyt Bank in the sale and lease-back transaction of real estate located in Warsaw
- Advising investors on the design and construction agreements regarding green-field investments, particularly Eaton, Cadbury Wedel, Firestone
- Advised LHI Leasing Polska on preparation of due diligence reports regarding office and commercial real estate in Poland
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors
- Poland (2002)
- University of Warsaw (LL.M.) (1998)