Alicja Wirska-Płonka is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Warsaw office. She has represented individuals and entrepreneurs, and has experience in the consumer, technology and healthcare sectors.
Ms. Wirska-Płonka advises on consumer law and on mediations between consumers and entrepreneurs aiming to amicably settle disputes. She frequently represents insurance companies in claims-related proceedings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Developing the legal aspects of implementing modern telemedicine solutions.
- Provided administrative and legal support for EU-funded telemedicine projects.
- Representing insurance companies in property damage and personal injury claims arising from compulsory and voluntary insurance agreements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lodz Bar of Legal Advisors - Member
- Poland (2013)
- Jagiellonian University (Postgraduate Studies in Internet Law) (2006)
- University of Lodz (Master of Laws Law and Administration) (2004)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa