Tilman Wink joined Baker McKenzie in 2011. He is a senior counsel in the Capital Markets / Corporate Practice Group in the Frankfurt office. He previously worked for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Frankfurt and New York from 2002 to 2010 and for Simmons & Simmons in Frankfurt from 2010 to 2011. He advises on equity and debt capital market matters, takeovers and general corporate law matters. He has been admitted to practice in Germany since 2001.
Mr. Wink has worked on numerous initial public offerings (IPOs), rights issues and other capital increases for companies, equity-linked and debt capital market matters, and other corporate and capital market transactions. He advises issuers, banks and other market participants on capital markets and corporate law issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising UNIWHEELS AG on its IPO in Poland (2015).
- Advising a French machine manufacturing company on the issuance of a corporate bond (current).
- Advising a European chemicals company regarding the issuance of a bond (2014).
- Advised Japanese insurance company Meiji Yasuda in connection with the IPO of Talanx AG (2012).
In his previous positions he was involved in a number of notable transactions, in particular:
- Advising Plukon Royale on the acquisition of the Stolle Group (2011).
- Advising the bank consortium on the issuance of a EUR400 million bond by GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (2011).
- Advising Oaktree in connection with the issuance of a high-yield bond by Nordenia Holding GmbH (2010).
- Advising Daimler AG on the investment of Aabar/Abu Dhabi in Daimler AG (2009).
- Advising Deutsche Bahn on its planned IPO (2007-2008).
- Advising Air Berlin on a capital increase and the issuance of a convertible bond (2007).
- Germany (2001)
- University of San Diego (LL.M.) (2002)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Second State Exam) (2000)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München (First State Exam) (1998)
- University of Bordeaux (Licence en droit) (1996)