Neil Williams is an Associate in the Firm's Dubai office. He is qualified in England & Wales and has been working in the UAE since 2015.
Neil is a corporate lawyer focusing on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures and corporate restructuring across a variety of sectors in the MENA region.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for a leading manufacturer of non-woven fabrics in a 70% acquisition of a Saudi Arabian plastics company.
- Advised Saudi Tabreed District Cooling Company on a subscription and share purchase by ASMA Capital Partners.
- Assisting a global education provider in restructuring its operations in the UAE in preparation for a listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising a multinational education group on the USD 30 million acquisition of a UAE nursery group.
- Acting for the owners of a leading medical distribution company in connection with a divestment of a 50% stake to Foundation Corporation Holdings.
- Assisted the Majid Al Futtaim Group in the sale of 2 clinics to Mediclinic Plc.
- Acting for a Ras Al Khaimah based hospitality group in respect of a strategic restructuring of their business operations.
- Assisted with a USD 100 million commodity murabaha facility for a UAE based healthcare group.
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2017)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- BPP Law School (LPC) (2012)
- University of Exeter (LLC) (2011)
Habib Al Mulla & Partners is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.