Daniel White is a partner in the North America Tax Practice Group. He previously served as an Attorney-Advisor for the Honorable Juan F. Vasquez at the United States Tax Court, and frequently lectures on tax controversy topics at CITE (Council for International Tax Education) events and The Tax Executives Institute. He has also served as a guest lecturer at the John Marshall Law School.
Mr. White focuses his practice on tax controversy and transfer pricing matters. He advises corporate clients on a variety of procedural matters before the United States Tax Court and the Internal Revenue Service. Mr. White counsels clients during audits and administrative appeals, and assists in contesting disputes in court.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Section of Taxation, Administrative Practice Committee
- American Bar Association - Section of Litigation
- New York University Journal of Legislation and Public Policy - Graduate Editor
- University of Cincinnati Law Review - Student Articles Editor
- Advocates for refugees in conjunction with the National Immigrant Justice Center and also on behalf of underprivileged taxpayers before the United States Tax Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2007)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2004)
- Illinois~United States (2004)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2004)
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D.) (2003)
- Northwestern University (B.A. History) (1999)