Bryan White is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s International Practice Group in Dallas. He graduated with honors from the SMU Dedman School of Law.
Bryan focuses on corporate and commercial law, including domestic and international franchising transactions and corporate transactional matters for both public and private companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented leading hotel company in negotiation of franchise agreements and related documentation for hotels to be located in South America and Europe.
- Advised leading casual dining restaurants in connection with franchise registration process in Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Represents leading hotel company in relicensing franchise transactions and various development projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2015)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D.) (2015)
- University of Arkansas, Walton College of Business (B.S./B.A. Finance) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.