Annamaria concentrates her practice on business immigration, corporate compliance and global immigration matters, representing multi-national corporations as well as individuals. She has experience with all areas of employment-based nonimmigrant petitions, including individual L-1, blanket L, TN, H-1B, O-1, J-1, E-1/E-2, as well as EB-1 and EB-2 immigrant petitions. Annamaria regularly assists clients with global immigration matters, including business and work visas to Canada and countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
Annamaria is also experienced in representing clients in family-based immigrant visa petitions, adjustments of status, removal of conditions, as well as naturalization applications.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association - Member
- District of Columbia (Special Legal Consultant)~United States (2015)
- Ontario~Canada (2014)
- North Carolina~United States (2011)
- University of Ottawa (LLB) (2012)
- American University, Washington College of Law (JD) (2011)
- McMaster University (BA Political Science and French with Honors) (2008)