Sarah's practice involves a diverse range of transactional matters in the construction sector. Sarah has experience in contract drafting and negotiation in relation to a range of infrastructure projects as well as residential and commercial developments.
Sarah also acts for clients in the construction sector in litigation and ADR processes such as arbitration and mediation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Genex (Solar) Pty Ltd in relation to the construction of the Kidston Pumped Storage project, and Kidston Solar Farms, including the preparation of EPC and O&M contracts and due diligence reporting for ARENA and financiers.
- Acting for V601 Pty Ltd, a member of the Salvo Property Group, in relation to its Victorian Supreme Court proceedings against Probuild in relation to its large-scale residential development in Metropolitan Melbourne
- Assisting Built Environs Pty Ltd with legal issues arising out of the T1 Domestic Pier and International Departures Expansion contract with Perth Airport Pty Ltd.
- General Electric International in relation to suite of renewable projects including windfarms.
- South East Water in relation to the significant upgrade of water treatment facilities.
- McConnell Dowell Constructors (Aust) in relation to Supreme Court of Victoria dispute which has set precedent on electronic discovery procedures.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Society of Construction Law Australia - Member
- Law Institute of Victoria - Member
- Victoria~Australia (2017)
- Deakin University (BA, LLB (Hons), Diploma of Chinese)