Anna-Luise Werder is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Berlin office and a member of the Firm's Corporate Practice Group. She advises German and international clients on all aspects of insolvency law and corporate law.
Anna focuses her practice on German insolvency law and German corporate law including distressed mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructurings. Her practice also covers insolvency advisory, reorganizations and cross-border insolvencies.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, she
- Advised a Scandinavian media company on the acquisition of business units of an insolvent group of companies.
- Advised a family office on the acquisition of a minority shareholding position with an option to acquire further shares in a facility services company.
- Advised a publishing house on the defence against claims of a former subsidiary arising from company agreements and insolvency contestation.
- Advised a French engine manufacturer on the defence against the insolvency administrator's claim for repayment of an advance payment made for the acquisition of an engine.
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin (Second State Exam) (2018)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (First State Exam) (2015)
- King's College London, UK (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.