Representative Legal Matters
Senior member of team involved in conducting high-profile investigations into allegations of sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and retaliation and negotiating early resolution of pre-litigation matters for multinational company.
Senior member of defense litigation team that successfully defended national retailer in age discrimination arbitration.
Obtained summary judgment in disability discrimination and failure to accommodate matter for multinational company.
Obtained summary adjudication of gender discrimination, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and negligent supervision claims for multinational company.
Obtained summary judgment for client on FMLA and CFRA claims for a staffing and outsourcing company.
Successfully defeated certification in consumer class action for multinational automotive company.
- Named, Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Named, Top Women Attorneys in Northern California, San Francisco Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Labor and Employment Section, State Bar of California - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Labor and Employment Section and Litigation Section, Contra Costa Bar Association - Member
- Northern California Employment Roundtable - President, 2017 - 2019
- California~United States (2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit~United States
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California~United States
- Loyola Law School (J.D., Dean's Scholarship Recipient, Order of the Coif) (2004)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (B.A. Speech Communication) (2001)