A senior tax partner, Mr. Weisman has occupied various leadership positions within the Firm, including as Head of Baker McKenzie’s Global Tax Practice Group and as a member of Baker McKenzie’s Global Executive Committee. He is a frequent speaker on international tax issues, and is an active participant in internal and external programs, including those by the Firm and the Tax Executives Institute. Mr. Weisman is a governor of the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, and has also served on the Executive Committee of the Hong Kong branch of the International Fiscal Association.
- Leading Individual, WealthBriefing Asia Singapore Awards 2015
- New York~United States (2008)
- Massachusetts~United States (1982)
- Harvard University (J.D.) (1982)
- Yale University (B.A.) (1979)
- New York