Kees Wegener Sleeswijk is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Real Estate Department in Amsterdam. He advises domestic and international clients on all aspects of Dutch real estate and construction law.
Kees has a background in banking and finance and focuses his real estate practice on guidance through property acquisitions and real estate investments and developments.
Representative Legal Matters
Kees' experience includes:
- Advising LRC Group and Aroundtown Property on their Dutch property investments worth over EUR 600 million.
- Advising US developer-investor Greystar LLP on its European residential investments and development projects.
- Advising Equinix, Inc. on real estate and REIT related matters regarding its acquisiting of Telecity; and on its divestment of a number of assets to Digital Realt.
- Advising EdgeConneX on the acquisition and development of its Amsterdam data centre assets and on a co-location and lease agreement with Microsoft.
- Advising a Middle East Sovereign Wealth Fund and its local partner on a Dutch property investment platform worth over EUR 300 million.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2013)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (LL.M.) (2012)