Niroshika advises high-profile consumer brand corporations, established pharmaceutical companies as well as corporations in the games industry on supply and licensing agreements, advertising and marketing, and registration of trademarks in Australia and other jurisdictions.
She is also experienced in managing trademark rights portfolios in numerous countries and conducting searches to determine the availability of marks for use and registration in Australia.
Representative Legal Matters
Niroshika's experience covers:
- Managing clients' portfolios of trade mark rights in numerous countries for leading global clients in sectors including, pharmaceutical, media and entertainment and energy and mining.
- Registration of trade marks in Australia and numerous other jurisdictions.
- Conducting searches to determine the availability in Australia for use and/or registration of trade marks.
- Conducting UK and European Community trade mark and domain name clearance searches, advising on infringement issues, negotiating and drafting relating to the use and sale of trade marks and dealing with intellectual property issues in transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand - Member
- International Trade Mark Association - Member
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2011)
- College of Law at Sydney (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) (2011)
- Macquarie University (BA Honours) (2010)
- Macquarie University (LLB) (2010)