Hiroki Watanabe is an associate in the Firm’s Tokyo office. He focuses his practice on security law and corporate law. He is also co-author of Q&A: Legal and Tax Issues on Equity and Corporate Bond.
Mr. Watanabe assists Japanese companies and foreign government organizations on funding transactions in Japan and overseas. He has experience advising companies in their listing on the Tokyo Financial Exchange and compliance matter for financial exchange company. Mr. Watanabe also advises on financial and security regulations and general corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
Assisted a Japanese financial institution on its public offering.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2014)
- Japan (2007)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M.) (2013)
- University of Tokyo (LL.M.) (2006)
- University of Tokyo (LL.B.) (2004)