Emilia Waszkiewicz is a member of the Firm's Real Estate & Construction Practice Group in Warsaw. She advises domestic and foreign companies in real estate transactions, and has extensive experience representing companies and individuals in civil and criminal proceedings. Emilia is a member of the Polish Bar Association.
Emilia focuses her practice on real estate, as well as civil and commercial law litigation. Among others, she advises clients on real estate acquisitions and prepares strategies for litigation. Emilia also counsels on corporate matters and drafts agreements and legal opinions regarding civil and business law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted ING Real Estate in the development of the Złote Tarasy, a multifunctional retail-office complex in the center of Warsaw.
- Assisted ING Real Estate in acquisition of real estate in Poland and advised on the development of new investments.
- Advised Union Investment Real Estate AG with the acquisition of retail complex "3 Stawy" in Katowice.
- Advised Belgravia Asset Management Ltd., an English real estate fund, on the acquisition of industrial sites in Poland.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Poland (2007)
- University of Warsaw (Master's Degree International Relations) (2004)
- University of Warsaw (Master's Degree Law) (2002)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa