Rachel Wang is a special counsel in Baker McKenzie's Hong Kong office and a member of the Firm's Capital Markets Practice Group.
Her practice focuses on Capital Markets, IPOs and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing 3SBio Inc. in its issuance of EUR 320 million zero-coupon
convertible bonds due 2025 through its SPV, as well as in the concurrent
repurchase of its existing convertible bonds due 2022.
- Representing China Railway Construction Corporation Limited in issuance of USD
1 billion guaranteed perpetual securities.
- Representing Hong Kong Airline Limited in issuance of USD 180 million
guaranteed notes and further issuance of USD 120 million and USD 250 million
- Representing Hong King Airline Limited in issuance of USD 250 million senior
perpetual securities and further issuance of USD 683 million senior perpetual
- Representing China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited in issuance of SGD 500
million 2.80% guaranteed bonds due 2020.
- Representing CRRC Corporation Limited in issuance of USD 600 million zero
coupon convertible bonds.
- Representing Yue Xiu Enterprises (Holdings) Limited in redemption of its notes (i.e.
HKD 1 billion 6.4% Notes due 2019; HKD 1,000 million 6.4% Notes due 2020 and
HKD 1 billion 5.65% Notes due 2018).
Representing China South City Holdings Limited in soliciting consents from bondholders to amend various terms of the Indenture governing its USD 400 million senior notes due 2019 and redemption of its USD 125 million 13.50% senior notes due 2017.
- Representing China Pacific Insurance Group Co., Ltd. in its issuance of global
depositary receipts and listing on the London Stock Exchange Shanghai-London
Stock Connect scheme.
- Representing China Merchants Land Asset Management Co., Limited in offering of China Merchants Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of Hong Kong - Member
- Hong Kong (2014)
- People's Republic of China (2007)
- New York (2004)
- Fordham University (LL.M.) (2004)
- Golden Gate University (LL.M.) (2003)
Baker & McKenzie, a Hong Kong partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.