Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, David handled the following matters:
Advised a Swedish private equity group on a AUD 460 million syndicated facilities for the acquisition of an Australian radiology and medical imaging company.
Advised a syndicate of lenders under a GBP 295 million facility for a major international energy services company.
Advised a syndicate of lenders under a USD 380 million and EUR 90 million facility for a major international travel services provider.
Advised a major French bank in restructuring and novating its aircraft loan book.
Advised various Australian and international banks on Australian derivatives trade reporting and margin reform.
Advised on the sale and novation of a portfolio of aircraft for a major Irish-American commercial aviation financing and leasing company.
Assisted with the establishment of a Certificate of Deposit Programme for a major Taiwanese bank.
Assisted with the establishment of a USD 400 million 7.25% High Yield Note program for a Chinese pharmaceutical group and subsequent USD 200 million tap issuance.
Advised a syndicate of Chinese banks on the financing of a major Australian iron ore project owned and operated by one of China's largest steel producers and iron ore miners.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales
- High Court of New Zealand (2016)
- High Court of Australia (2015)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales~Australia (2014)
- University of Sydney (JD) (2013)
- University of Sydney (Bachelor Economics and Social Sciences) (2010)
- Presenter, "An in-depth review of the Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA)," ICMA, 7 December 2017