Gregory focuses his practice on international tax planning and global wealth management matters. He advises clients on trust and company structures, FATCA and CRS compliance, US withholding tax and Qualified Intermediary compliance, tax treaty issues, individual and corporate tax planning, financial institution tax compliance and tax regularization matters.
Prior to developing his tax and wealth management practice, Gregory also advised clients in diverse corporate law issues including mergers and acquisitions, securities transactions and compliance, corporate governance and commercial transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- International Bar Association - Individual Tax and Private Client Committee
- District of Columbia~United States (2012)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2011)
- Colorado~United States (2004)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation with Distinction) (2012)
- Duke University School of Law (LL.M. International & Comparative Law) (2004)
- Duke University School of Law (J.D.) (2004)
- Dartmouth College (B.A. Government with Honors) (1998)
- Washington, DC