Susanne Wagner is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Employment Practice Group in Munich. She joined the Firm after her legal clerkship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court in Dusseldorf.
Susanne advises domestic and international clients on all labor and employment law matters.
- Germany (2017)
- George Washington University (LL.M.) (2019)
- High Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Assessor Exam) (2017)
- University of Augsburg (Referendar Exam) (2014)
- University of Augsburg (B.Sc. Law and Business Studies) (2012)
- George Washington University Law School (Exchange Student) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.