Anne Vrignaud is a member of the Banking & Finance Practice Group in Baker McKenzie Paris.
Ms. Vrignaud focuses her practice on banking and finance law. She has significant experience in acquisition financing, project and real estate financing and debt restructuring operations. She regularly advises major investment funds, banks and financial institutions, as well as major French and international corporates. More generally, Ms. Vrignaud assists clients in any and all national and international financing operations: syndicated loans and corporate financing operations as well as export financing operations.
- Paris~France (1997)
- New York~United States (1995)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M.) (1993)
- Harvard Law School (Private Law) (1993)
- École des Hautes Études Commerciales (Diploma Business Administration) (1992)
- École des Hautes Études Commerciales (Post Graduate Degree Business Administration) (1992)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Post Graduate Degree DEA) (1989)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Diploma DEA) (1989)
- University of Paris II (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Industrial Engineering degree) (1988)
- University of Paris II (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Maitrise) (1988)