Beau is a member of the Amsterdam Corporate M&A team. She joined Baker McKenzie in 2016.
Beau focuses her practice on representing clients in their cross-border commercial activities, particularly concerning merger and acquisitions and joint ventures.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised IQI and Egeria on the acquisition of Smit Functional Oils.
- Advised the shareholders of Jibes on the sale to Waterland Private Equity Investments.
- Advising EPAM Systems, Inc. on the acquisition of Tahzoo Holding B.V. and Adnovate Holding B.V.
- Advising Accenture on the acquisition of Realworld OO Systems.
- Advising Eventbrite on the acquisition of TSTM Group.
- Advising Doka GmbH on the acquisition of BAS International Holding B.V.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2016)
- University of Amsterdam (LLM Private/European Law magna cum laude) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.