Cristina represents US and international clients before state and federal courts, as well as arbitration tribunals. Cristina’s practice covers a variety of complex disputes involving commercial litigation, international arbitration, contract disputes, and trust and estates disputes. Cristina possesses fluency in Spanish and handles arbitrations in both Spanish and English.
Representative Legal Matters
Represented a global construction consortium in an arbitration against an agency of a sovereign state involving the construction of hydroelectric plants in an ICSID arbitration.
Represented the heirs to a private high-wealth individual in a complex probate dispute.
Defended a private individual in a civil RICO claim in the Southern District of Florida.
Represented a major toll-road consortium in an UNCITRAL arbitration against the Republic of Peru involving the country’s largest public-private-toll-road project.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Florida~United States (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida~United States (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida~United States (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida~United States (2018)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2018)
- University of Florida (BA cum laude) (2014)