Diego Villalvazo Arredondo
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C.
Diego Villalvazo joined Baker McKenzie in 2014 as a member of the Employment and Compensation Practice Group in the Tijuana office. He has been practicing law since 2014. His practice encompasses employment advice, employment litigation, immigration matters, and transactional matters.
Mr. Villalvazo regularly works in the revision and preparation of individual employment agreements, severance agreements, Joint Committees, as well as takes part in the procedures to defend companies against individual labor claims before Federal and Local Authorities; he also performs audits on companies in order or them to comply with the Labor, Social Security, Immigration, Civil and others Mexican Regulations. In the immigration area, he advises and prepares documents and procedures to request the internation of foreigners, renewal of visas, change in immigration status, and all related immigration matters to help companies comply with the Immigration authorities in Mexico and overseas.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in several individual litigation claims in defense of companies.
- Advised with regard to immigration matters for internation of foreigners and to secure visas and official documentation for foreign employees, CEO's, CFO's, among others.
- Assisted in several audits to companies to review compliance with Mexican regulations.
- Assisted in the incorporation of several companies as well as in several mergers, acquisitions, and liquidation of companies.
- Mexico (2019)
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California in Tijuana and Hankuk University of Foreign Affairs in Seoul, South Korea (Law Degree, Graduated with Honors) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.