Karina Vasquez is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s North America Tax Practice Group in Washington, DC. Karina practices in the areas of tax controversy, tax planning, and transfer pricing. She advises major multinational corporations and individuals on US federal income taxation matters. Karina began her career with Baker McKenzie as a summer associate in 2019.
Karina concentrates on federal tax controversy matters at the audit, IRS appeals, and litigation phase. She also assists clients with mutual agreement procedures, advance pricing agreements, tax planning, and wealth management.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar - Tax Section & Real Property Probate Law
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- Florida~United States (2020)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2020)
- Florida State University (BS, summa cum laude) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.