Ida Varshavsky is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax and Global Wealth Management practice groups in Zurich.
Ida focuses her practice on the US aspects of international tax planning. She has considerable experience advising high net worth families and individuals in connection with trust and estate planning. Ida joined the firm after working a number of years for a US based private trust company where she provided advice on various trust management and administration related matters, and offered solutions for fiduciary, charitable and wealth transfer issues to high net worth individuals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- AICPA - Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Philadelphia Bar Probate and Trust Law Section - Member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) - Affiliate Member
- Pennsylvania~United States
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. in Taxation)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D.)
- Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business (M.S. in Accountancy)
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem (B.A. Economics and Business Administration)